Arrive in Maldives. On your arrival in Maldives, you will be escorted to your resort by a speed boat. Check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure by either rejuvenating inside the resort or taking a stroll on the beach side. Your overnight stay remains at the resort.
After breakfast at the resort, the day is free to enjoy the various recreational facilities available at the resort like Windsurfing and Canoeing (maximum 02 hours each, per person, per day), badminton, table tennis, billiards and squash (included in the package) along with equipment Gymnasium, fitness center, steam room and sauna. You can also opt to go for Spinning and step classes, daylight tennis facilities with equipment available (lessons and certification are at an extra charge). Else if you wish to discover the secrets of this Indian Ocean hideaway, choose one of the live-aboard that cruise across the atolls. Ranging from smaller there cabin sailing boats to the bigger 75 cabin cruise ship, the on board facilities and services vary from rather basic to exclusive (Optional to be done at extra cost if required). Spend the rest of the day relaxing. Overnight at the resort.
Post a filling breakfast, the day is free to opt for one of the optional excursions provided by the resort or to enjoy the various recreational facilities available at the resort. You can also opt to visit the busy little capital of the Maldives-Male' with an area of 1.77 sq. kms and just 1 km away from the International Airport. With its excellent shopping facilities and exotic atmosphere where tradition and modern life exits in harmony, Male' is a must for every visitor to the destination. Overnight at the resort.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back to home.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient Deluxe hotels
- All Meals - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Travel Insurance
- Service Tax 3.50% Extra.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature .
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Unrivalled luxury, stunning white-sand beaches and an amazing underwater world make the Maldives an obvious choice for a true holiday of a lifetime.
The Maldives is home to perhaps the best beaches in the world; they're on almost every one of the country's nearly 1200 islands and are so consistently perfect that it's hard not to become blase about them. While some beaches may boast softer granules than others, the basic fact remains: you'll find this whiter-than-white powder sand and luminous cyan-blue water almost nowhere else on earth. This fact alone is enough to bring nearly a million people a year to this tiny and otherwise little-known Indian Ocean paradise.
TWith some of the best diving and snorkelling in the world, the clear waters of the Maldives are a magnet for anyone with an interest in marine life. The richness and variety is astonishing - baby sharks can be spotted in any lagoon in the country, while dazzling spectacles such as huge coral walls, magnificent caves and schools of brightly coloured tropical fish await you when you get down to the reef.
Manta rays, turtles, friendly sharks and even the world's largest fish, the whale shark, can be seen all over the country and - amazingly - none of the life on the reef is dangerous. The best bit? The water is so warm many people don't even wear a wetsuit.