Arrive in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. Check into your hotel and relax. Time free for you to relax and explore the city on your own. Enjoy your overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
After breakfast, you embark on the half day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur (or KL, as it is commonly known) is, more often than not, a traveler's point of entry to Malaysia. As the capital, it is the most modern and developed city in the country, with contemporary high-rises and world-class hotels, glitzy shopping malls, and local and international cuisine. The tour includes the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, the palace, National Monument, the National Museum (tickets not included), the National Mosque and finally, the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower (entry included in your package). Evening at Leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for full day Genting Highlands tour. Amidst the freshness of cool, Crisp Mountain air, at about 6,000 feet above sea level lies Malaysia only casino resort. Return back to the hotel by evening, drenched but alive with the experience. Stay overnight at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Noon check out of hotel, you can keep your luggage in hotel cloak room and do your last minute shopping or dine in at one the delectable restaurants in the city. Later, transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient Deluxe hotels
- All Meals - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Travel Insurance
- Service Tax 3.50% Extra.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature .
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Itís not easy to build a reputation as a country on the cutting edge of development whilst remaining true to a proud heritage of tradition. Malaysia is a country with one eye on the future and one on the past, providing visitors with a startlingly diverse range of activities.
A trip to capital city Kuala Lumpur is like stepping into the future. If you donít mind heights, see it all in one climb of the Petronas Towers, the tallest buildings in the world at a dizzying 1483ft.
From here youíll have the best view of fashionistas flashing their cash at Bukit Bintangís sprawling urban malls to adorn themselves in the latest Asian styles for a night out in the buzzing bars and clubs of the Golden Triangle, or families sampling the wide gastronomic variety after a long day at the street markets and museums.
Away from the futuristic hubbub of the city, Malaysia offers peaceful Hindu shrines, ornate mosques and lush countryside dotted with diminutive villages that appear unchanged for hundreds of years. By way of steadfast dedication to both the past and the thoroughly modern, Malaysia has guaranteed itself as a compulsory stop on your Asian adventure.