Meet & Greet on arrival at Shrinagar Airport & transfer to Leh. On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Leh.
Today we visit Shey Palace - was used as a summer retreat by the kings of Ladakh, the Indus river, Hemis Gompa - believed to be the wealthiest and biggest monastery in Leh, Shanti Stupa - built to promote world peace and prosperity and to commemorate 2500 years of Buddhism we also visit Hall of Fame War Museum. In the evening, we get to know more about the culture followed in Leh through the Folk dance show. Overnight stay at Hotel in Leh.
Today we enjoy full day at Pangong Tso - also known as Pangong Lake. The most notable feature of this lake is the ever changing hues of the lake. The lake acts as an important breeding ground for a large variety of migratory birds like Brahmani Ducks, Rare black necked cranes and Seagulls. Overnight stay at Hotel in Leh.
Today we proceed to Nubra Valley via Khardung La (La means pass in Tibetan) - world's highest motorable pass. Nubra Valley is where the Shyok River meets the Siachen River to form a large valley separating the Ladakh and Karakoram ranges. We also visit Cold desert at nubra. And Diskit Gompa. Overnight stay at Hotel in Nubra Valley.
Check out from Hotel and proceed back to Leh. Overnight stay at Hotel in Leh.
Today we visit Leh Palace - modelled on the Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet, Magnetic Hill, Patthar Sahib Gurudwara and Sangam of river Indus and Zanskar. Overnight stay at Hotel in Leh.
After breakfast check out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to Srinagar Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as per itinerary at chosen hotel.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary by Private AC vehicle. (Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only, point to point basis).
- All applicable toll, taxes, driver allowances.
- Travel Insurance (up to 60 age)
- Service Tax 3.50% Extra.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
The Jewels of Ladakh tour is a encompass the rich natural treasures of the Rusphu region of Ladakh. Eastern part – The Changthang region of Ladakh has one of the rich natural treasures of Ladakh which is famous for the great Pangong Lake, with a drive over the khardongla pass , this is an excellent our to understand the beauty of this amazing lake along with Monasteries and passes.